Who doesn’t love a holiday? St Patrick’s Day is almost here! It is a perfect day to have fun, especially when you are able to include your dog, right? St. Patrick’s Day provides a great time to include your dog. Kids, here are a few fun things to do with your dog on St. Patrick’s Day. Ready?
Fun Things To Do With Your Dog For St. Patrick’s Day
There are some holidays that are meant to be fun and St. Patrick’s Day is no exception. Why not include your dog in the festivities. Here are a few things to do to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
Who doesn’t love a parade? Gather your friends and dogs and have a parade in your backyard. Everyone, including the dogs, can wear St. Patrick’s Day hats, marching around the yard.
If there is a parade and everyone is already dressed up, a costume contest can easily be held. Your parents and your friends can be the judges. Remember, everyone wins
Make Green Icing
Show of hands? When your parents bake a cake, how many rush to the kitchen to lick the frosting off the mixer? That is what I thought. To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, you can make green cake icing that is healthy and safe for your dog too.
- 1 (4 oz.} package low fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup organic washed baby spinach leaves (do not dry)
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature and blend in the honey.
- Stir in the wet baby spinach.
- Once fully mixed and the cream cheese has turned green, use it top your favorite treat as well as your dog’s favorite treat.
Let us know if you have a parade, please take photos and share. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all